We will depart early morning with picnic lunch around 7am from your Lodge in Arusha and drive for 2-3 hours to Tarangire National Park. The Park covers an area of 1360sq km (525sq miles) with scattered Baobab trees, alternating with open acacia woodland which caters for wildlife food, open bush plains, swamps and rivers like river Tarangire. Wildlife such as Elephants, Zebra, Giraffe, Dikdik, Lion, Leopard and Cheetah are found in the park. Over 550 different bids species can be seen. Before sunset, you will be taken back to your hotel in Arusha.
- Day trip according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Park fees
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the day trip
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
|PAX 1||PAX 2||PAX 3||PAX 4||PAX 5||PAX 5-6|
|$ 490||$378||$ 290||$ 240||$ 240||$ 220|